Kroger Community Rewards Program
The Kroger Community Rewards Program allows us to receive a percentage of your grocery purchases—at no additional cost to you—through the use of your Kroger Plus Card. To register your card for this program and to designate the Classic City Band as your beneficiary, please follow these instructions:
- Register online at the Kroger Community Rewards site.
- Click on “Sign In/Register” and create a new account if you have not previously registered.
- Follow the instructions to create your account. You may need to verify your email address by clicking on a link emailed to you after initial registration.
- Once you have set up your new account, click on “My Account.”
- Click “Edit Kroger Community Rewards” information and enter your Kroger Plus Card number. (If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, these are available at the customer service desk of all Kroger stores.)
- Confirm your information, then enter 62215 or “Classic City Band” in the search box, select the Classic City Band, and click “Confirm.” You will see the CCB’s information on the right side of your screen, letting you know that you have successfully enrolled.
- Remember to use your Kroger Plus Card at checkout!
This registration is only valid from August to the following August. Please renew your registration annually in August so we can continue receiving benefits!
A percentage of your Amazon.com purchase will be donated to the Classic City Band (at no cost to you) through this partnership program. Visit smile.amazon.com to search for and select the Classic City Band as your chosen charity. Thereafter, just begin all your shopping at smile.amazon.com!